Tuna Vegetable Pasta Salad Ala Marlon is an easy pasta salad that’s light – in both calories and flavor.
Takes 20 minutes/ Makes 6-8 servings
Tuna Vegetable Pasta Salad Ala Marlon Ingredients
- 500g whole wheat penne
- 1 cucumber, seeded, chopped
- 300 g or 2 cans of tuna flakes in oil (any brand)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 can sweet corn (drained)
- 1 cup ripe tomatoes, chipped and seeded
- 1/4 cup calamansi or lemon juice
- Salt and Ground Black pepper, to taste
Tuna Vegetable Pasta Salad Ala Marlon Cooking Instructions
- Boil a stockpot of water with salt and cook pasta according to package’s instructions. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients including the oil from tuna into the bowl. Season generously with salt. Add ground pepper, and toss. Serve immediately or cover and let sit overnight before serving chilled with shrimp quiche, or loaves of bread, or a cake.
If you want to know how to cook or prepare shrimp quiche, watch out for my next post.