Right after my wife gave birth to our son, Teo, a funny thing happened. Virtually, every peso that we owned seemed to sprout wings. One by one, they flew like dry leaves to his pedia, the drugstore, and any malls that sell toys, cute clothes, and more. Sure, I’d known that this is a usual thing – having a baby would bring new financial pressures. But when I saw my first ever postpartum credit card bill, it was a total SHOCKER!
Having a newborn, especially if you already have other kids is definitely not a joke. Setting spending priorities is essential and you need to also know how to trim down your family’s expenses. At least, there’s hope. Through trial and error, I have learned a lot about raising a son on a budget. And now that we have another baby coming, I have gotten even savvier – I now know where to find the sulit deals online on the things that we need, which frees up a lot of money for some of the things that we might want.
Where? Where else but Sulit.com.ph – a buy and sell site that offers probably the best deals on almost anything that you can think of. From cars, real estate, services, to simple ton of things like clothes, toys and many more. What makes this site stand out from its competitors is their easy navigation, organization and its clean look and feel. Buying is easy as 1, 2, 3 here. All you have to do is Hanap, Usap, then Deal! Cool huh?
Check out the video that I’ve created about Sulit for you to know how the site works, it’s features, and how you would be able to start your year right with it.
Since I already know where to find sulit deals online, I am going to start my year right by listing down the things that we would need for this year. Next, is to set our family’s spending priorities, forecast the amount of money that we are going to spend for the year, find ways to trim down on some of our family’s expenses, and hopefully all things will turn out the way I planned it.
Here are my 10 SULIT MUST-HAVE’S!
- Baby Cloth Diapers this will be very useful because it will help lessen the amount of regular diapers that we need to buy from stores
- Baby Bottles the naturally shaped nipple is designed for feeding between breast and bottle
- Bottle Sterilizer to make our baby's bottles and nipples clean and sanitized
- Baby Crib to give comfort to our baby while she is asleep
- Infant Car Seats to help make our baby safe while we are on the road
- School Bag for Teo for our son's schooling
- School Shoes For Teo for our son's comfort and style while in school
- iPad Mini perfect gift for my wife after giving birth
- Dual kit Camera so we can capture every moment of our growing family
- Running Shoe for Me my running shoe to keep me healthy
By the way… while you read my sulit list, you may prepare your own Top 10 must-have’s and comment in this blog for you to get a chance to win 10K worth of Sulit.com.ph GCs which is a good way to start your year right as well. Just comment on this blog post with your fullname, Facebook URL or Twitter ID, and your own list of ten things with just the name of the item and the link of the ad from Sulit.com.ph (i.e. LED TV – http://sulit.com.ph/1234567). See example below: